Friday, June 19, 2009

Mass 5th District Rep Visits ECM Country

Groton, MA – Saturday, June 20th Congresswoman Niki Tsongas, Democrat, meets with constituents for a couple of hours at Shaw’s Supermarket on Boston Road in Groton.  niki tsongas

Tsongas in her official announcement, also phoned to voters last night, lists her availability from 10AM EDT to 12PM EDT at the supermarket. "Accessibility and accountability to the families of the Fifth District allows me to provide you with the best constituent services possible," said Congresswoman Niki Tsongas.  "I want to make it as easy as possible for people to come see me and share their opinions, ideas, and talk about their needs."

The congresswoman is bringing staff with her.  Seems to ECM News she expects to accomplish much in two hours on Saturday morning. "My most important duty is to make sure that I remain in touch with and am easily accessible to the Fifth District residents I represent," Tsongas added.  "I want to know how they feel about the bills Congress is considering, and I want to be able to connect with people to make sure they know of the many ways my office can help.  I look forward to meeting as many people as possible on Saturday."

June 20, 2009, Saturday, 10 AM EDT to  12 PM EDT.


View Larger Map

Get into action citizen.   Make use of new ways to communicate with elected representatives and citizens. Click the comments link or email address below and let us know your concern.

It’s about you.

Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/eacemass.

Watch ECMNooz YouTube Video Channel in a permanent player to the left. Check out ECMNooz YouTube Video players in posts from time to time and cycle through a collection of videos on ECMNooz YouTube.

To sponsor ECM News and ECMNooz YouTube - download sponsor sheets right here.

James Rowe

Curator

eacemass@gmail.com

 

No comments: